Grove Park (2.88 acres)
Lynnewood Avenue near Cherry Lane, Glenside
Facilities include: Passive recreation area, open space.
History Acquired by the Township in 1939, it was once part of the George Heist estate.
South end of Carroll Avenue, Glenside
Facilities include: Open space and natural area
H. Carroll Brooke Park (6.84 acres)
620 Brooke Road, Glenside
Facilities include: Playground, tot-lot playground outdoor basketball court (1/2 court), one softball field, parking area.
History: Acquired by the Township in 1936, it is named for the first President of the Board of Commissioners.
Harry S. Renninger Recreation Area (8.278 acres)/strong>
Keswick Avenue and Waverly Road, Glenside
Facilities include: One baseball/softball field converted for soccer, two full outdoor basketball courts, playground, supervised summer playground program, leisure area.
George A. Perley Bird Sanctuary (8.07 acres)
Glenside Avenue and Rices Mill Road, Glenside
Facilities include: Open space and natural area.
History: A gift to the Township in 1956 from Standard Press Steel (now SPS Technologies), it has been maintained in its natural state for preservation of wildlife and open space. It was named for the first president of the Wyncote Bird Club, a long-time resident of the Township.
Egerton Street & Houston Avenue, Glenside